If you are looking for hyper charging phone then go for it. No other phone with this quick charging in this price.
worst phone ever, overheat almost every minute.
gimmick of that 120Hz, this phone will never reach that refresh rate without overheating.
please do not play any game using this phone, this phone is not built for gaming.
camera is lame, low sensor, and few spot got noise sometimes.
multitasking also making this phone overheating.
SD888 is the worst chip ever made for this phone.
Just don't waste your money for this. SD870 better.
Very Bad.Battery And Display issue.big problem.
Promise, 14 Sep 2023Hello! I'm currently using ONEPLUS 9 PRO, and because of the lines in the screen, I'... moreIf you want a better camera, buy the 11t pro or if you want to save money, better repair the screen
These two phones have the same processor so no difference in performance but i think OnePlus 9 pro has better OS
XIaomi 11t pro has better screen protection Corning Gorilla Glass Victus and fast charge 120 watts
Promise, 14 Sep 2023Hello! I'm currently using ONEPLUS 9 PRO, and because of the lines in the screen, I'... moreBuy Iqoo Neo 7 pro don't buy this 11t outdated Mobile or after 1 year u will face battery problem or motherboard
don't buy this mobile it's outdated now so better go for Iqoo Neo 7 pro I m using it and it's very nice 20minutes full charge and 90fps gaming
Hello! I'm currently using ONEPLUS 9 PRO, and because of the lines in the screen, I'm planning on buying Xiaomi 11 t pro. Am Just kind of confused on what to do next, either buying the Xiaomi 11 t pro or replacing the screen of my oneplus 9 pro, because the ONEPLUS 9 PRO has a very good performance all round, I don't know if when I replace the screen, another line will show again, Or I should just buy a brand new Xiaomi 11 t pro. Any honest suggestion will be much appreciated.
A powerhouse for multimedia and multitasking purposes. Some phones with powerful chipset aren’t meant for heavy maxed-out graphics gaming and this phone is amongst them. I mean you can maxed out everything and get really smooth framerates… for the first 5 minutes. People need to come to terms with that fact because this isn’t marketed as a gaming phone in the first place.
This phone is also really cheap, so that’s that.
Oh, and i forgot - front camera, rare use but good, i dont' take selfies verry often but as far as i see it's good.
Face unlock i do not use and have no opinion but fingerprint lock - blazing fast, the fastest i see, rapid, verry rapid! The moment you press it phone is ulocked and button placed on verry convinient place. Verry nice, the best unlock method and i prefer over under-screen readers as they don't work well with protectos or they need ot have hole and look uggly.
Everything is blazing-fast with this phone , at cheap price and everything you need in the box.
I had this phone for few months and my opinion is - verry good battery, verry smooth experience and some glitches in dark mode but they fixed them in some updates, also some notification problems with messenger/viber but after settings tweak they worked well. A bit of software tweaking, nothing fancy.
Great audio experience, great software, SD888 is still capable chip to date and phone is running everything smoothly. Display is verry nice with few options for PRO model over the standart, as MEMC and few other video options for better video wathcing.
Verry fast charging with durable battery, really great battery i mean! And 1080p screen is dynamic i think, but only 60-120hz since i think its not LTPO. Or it is, i dont' know but verry good screen with HDR10.
Camera is HM2 sensor wich is a bit weak and put in cheap phones for just 108MP number i think but here it preforms as it's best, even better than the non-pro model wich has the same sensor but it's not using Snapdragon. Reason why here photos and videos are better is ISP of flagship 888 chipset - yes, a bit dated but still flagship-grade. Low noise in night mode, lots of video options and camera modes and even 8k recording wich is a bit overkill but is here if you want it. HM2 as its best as far as this sensor goes, verry good photos and detail in day and not that poor in night altrough not flasghip-grade but still the price is not flaghip-level too. Macro 5MP is not that bad, ultrawide i don't use and i have no opinion. I hate the fish-eye effect of these cameras and they are not on the main-sensor level and i don't use them.
I had the 256GB version and the phone ran verry smooth and nice. It comes with pre-applied screen protector, 120W charger and a case - items you will not find i the most expernsive flagships wich is shame.
For me, this is a verry good device. I recommened!
Back when Xiaomi made a unique design for their T phones, now they started using the Redmi K phones for rebrands, notably the 12T and the upcoming 13T, even the years old Mi 9T series
One of the best phone I've ever had. No complains. Good performance (I don't play games), good camera for taking photos & video. Great to have 60fps video for front facing camera. Large storage (mine is 256GB). Great screen.
Anonymous, 03 Aug 2023I found one for $200 😀Where?
I bought one but within less than 1 year it's charging port keeps malfunctioning and every time I get it repaired it keeps breaking down within days. Something is definitely wrong with this phone.
Anonymous, 03 Aug 2023I found one for $200 😀Location
I've had the Xiamoi 11T Pro for about a year now. I bought it refurbished from Amazon India, so it was 99.99999% brand new! I'll give my honest review here with all the good and bad things I've experienced with this phone:
1. Design: traditional design, nothing fancy; I'm using it with the rubber case to protect it. There is an issue in the design that I've experienced with the Redmi 8 Pro, namely that the back glass is shattering even if protected by a case just by putting the phone in your back pocket and setting it on it! surely not the first time, but this means that the body of the phone got bent, which caused the backglass to shatter. Weight and hand grip are okay.
2. Performance: It's blazing fast, but the performance ranges from very fast to just fast. That's because of its infamous chip, the SnapDragon 888, manufactured by Samsung, which generates high heat and thus troughtles. I got the overheat warning message twice when I was recording videos while putting the phone on the car dash in the summer. Having a white case may help!
3. Batter: It charges really fast with its original charger, but you need to make sure both ends are clean to get that speed. It takes about 15 minutes to charge from 0% to 100%. But the power consumption is really high compared to my good old Redmi Note 8 Pro. So this phone, in some cases, may not last for the whole day; thus, I grew up with the habit of carrying a power bank.
4. The screen is good, but the colors aren't as vibrant, nor is the brigthess. I'm having a really hard time seeing what's on the screen under the summer sun.
5. Audio is great! The stereo speakers are simply awesome!
6. The camera is really good! I compared it yesterday against the iPhone 14 Pro Max and the latest Samsung Pro (22 or 23, not sure). It's not far behind at all. Also, there are many options and modes that are very interesting, especially the time-lapse options, which are superior to any other phone I've used.
7. Value: I recommend this phone only if you can get it for 300 to 340 dollars (July 2023).
All in all, I'm happy with the phone, but I really hate the batter's performance!
Samuel Fubara, 17 Jul 2023I bought mine 349kWow, costly guy
Unknown Boy, 07 Jul 2023Please how much did anyone buy their's(In Naira please)I bought mine 349k