.alpha, 27 Sep 2019A lot of haters touting their inferior phones. Unless you are using a Note 10 with its stylus ... moreAre You serious, that only Mate 30 Pro beats 11 camera-wise? Heck, my 7 years old Nokia 808 does it. Or my daily driver, P30 Pro. To be honest, benchmarks on nowadays phones don't give more than bragging rights. Mentioned P30 Pro is lightning fast. Only microlag i've seen happens in camera settings. But camera-wise.... Apple is lagging behind as always.
The battery optimization is truly amazing. Have to accept that it has low resolution. Still battery is 3140mah. Even pro version performed very well considering they have OLED screen.
What oversharpening? They look fine to me. For examples of oversharpening, head over to the Sony Xperias.
A lot of haters touting their inferior phones. Unless you are using a Note 10 with its stylus or a Mate 30 Pro with its cameras, your phone is inferior to the 11
Being able to record 4k from both lenses is a really really cool feature.
"Tougher and water resistant design, matte back"
its not matte black I believe.
2010 just called. It wants its PPI back
"Apple is no longer shipping the iPhones with a 3.5mm adapter."
C'mon we know (C*)Apple has been forcing planned obsolescence on 3.5mm jack users step by step!! No need to mention this again.
- The notch (F**LY) is still enormous since iPhone X in 2017, and so are the bezels.
- A higher resolution screen would have made it more competitive. 1080p, pretty please??
- Comes bundles with a meager 5W charger in the box. C'mon even your competitors bundle faster chargers FGS!!
- No 3.5mm jack as STANDARD since iPhone 7 in 2016, and limited NFC implementation compared to Android.
- The file management and file transfer in iOS is unnecessarily complicated compared to Android which supports an EVEN WIDER variety of file formats and easier transfer.
- The camera photos come out bland, loses to Huawei P30 Pro, Galaxy Note 10 Series, Galaxy S10 Series etc.
- Ultra-wide camera lacks autofocus and Night Mode.
- We miss the zooming by telephoto camera. Why (C*)Apple why??
- It's a cheap iPhone, but it's an expensive phone. Simply does not justify for the lack of essentials such as 3.5mm jack as STANDARD etc.
- No microsd slot since Original iPhone in 2007. It's 2019 FGS!! (C*)Apple has many years to do it!! Cloud is just too limited in storage, expensive in increased storage including security & privacy reasons.
- iOS as a whole is generally STILL CLOSE-SOURCED since 2007, despite open sourcing SOME components in recent years. C'mon, be like Android and open source as a WHOLE, please?? So that developers can use them to develop custom iOS ROMs for older iPhone models that can't support the latest iOS.
The only drawback is the resolution. Most of midrange phones nowadays has at least AMOLED screen.
The XR is 5-6db louder than the XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro or 11 Pro Max in test results shown for 'voice' which I assume means when using the speakerphone on a call though I've never seen that defined.
Why is that?
Doom, 27 Sep 2019Why does the 11 gets a lower rating than the Pro or Max version? Simpler screen that is not HDR and no 52mm camera
Doom, 27 Sep 2019Why does the 11 gets a lower rating than the Pro or Max version? Because it's inferior?
So, they say photos look a lot like what their eyes saw, but washed out.
How can reality be washed out ?
Zzz why apple follow Android and make 6 cores and 4gb ram? Their dual core and 1gb ram is much faster on 6s . Now they follow Android and put slower cpu
XZ Premium, XZ1, XZ2, G6, G7, U11, U12 , Nokia 7+ are LCD, all are HDR.
Samsung style image processing on main camera. Nothing to see here. And very soft corners.
the iPhone of the poor, poor in money and resolution
Why does the 11 gets a lower rating than the Pro or Max version?