Badmax, 12 Mar 2023Just waiting for Google Pixel Fold...Man will you sell your kidney for that???
Or eyes, both ears maybe a arm or leg???
Paying 2000 for an overpriced garbage with Tensor CPU which is equal o worse than Exynos means your brain is already bad for transplantation and very defective i am sorry had to say it this way.
I'm unequivocally not interested in owning a foldable phone. If I was given one I'D sell it ASAP.
Whackcar, 12 Mar 2023My company has given me a Galaxy ZFold 4 to use, and it's pretty good for browsing & ... moreMan foldables are obvious plain no no matter how you look at it.
They brought nothing new just a fragile gmmick with a nail scratchable main screen much bigger dislays with worse battery endurance and less specs in bigger phone.
Bulky gheavy and fragile. Even a low grade foldable phone cost like a flagship.
Bar phones came with 1 inch camera 300W charging this is a real innovation what foldable brought apart from fragile hinge and plastic screen??? If you call this an innovation then a foldable phone is not for you and you should sue your company for giving you one.
In second option there is not NONE as answer,
To be honest and i am always hinest with my answers.
Foldables are nothing but a costly gimmick for seeral obvious reasons.
1. Price compared to basic clasical slab phones. Even a low specced foldable wil cost like a flagship grade bar phone.
2. Lack of important features. Most bar phones have specs and features which no foldable could have at the moment and in the time being nothing will change this fact.
3. Inner main screen cannot be protected by any kind of screen protector. Its ery costly to repair and its scratchable by Jerryrigeverything Mohs pick 2 which makes this phone extremely useless even at home conditions with miimum chance of getting damaged. And repair of main screen is no less than 700. Which is average salary of more than half the world.
4. Foldables have bigger screens compared to bar phones but much smaler batteries in other words 2 foldables will running one after another deplete battery in same time or even sooner than one bar phone.
5. Foldables are easy to catch dust and moisture and lack any kind of waterproof protection. Even most cases wont protect main screen.
6. Regardless the brand all foldables are ugly to me. Only tiny exception is Razr from Motorola.
7. Hinge on every foldable is very complex mechanism lasting from almost 100 different parts which makes whole device very fragile when used often. Another tiny excepton is Honor which hinge is made from only 4 parts and from complex fragile mechanism it went into simplicity.
I'd like a clamshell foldable with build in S-Pen. However that phone is not (yet) available. I want to try out a foldable simply because I'm a tech fan, but not as daily driver. Perhaps it'll be a Oppo, or a Samsung if they got rid of the gap when folded.
All vertically opening phones are very large even in closed position, so i don't want to buy them. I would buy vertically opening phone if it would be in folded position in size like iphone 4.
Foldables are not yet a fully developed form so I'll pass
I'm typing from a flip ,is cool but not practical, battery don't last me more than 4 hours and no fast charge in 10 minutes.
I want a fold but I need to wait at least 10 years for them to be flagships.
All the people who use fold or flip are real life tasters, this devices act like Prototypes.
Ok, 12 Mar 2023Try folding glass lolI don't care about any excuses
Either they make it work somehow or i don't buy one
That's all there is to it
Badmax, 12 Mar 2023Just waiting for Google Pixel Fold...That'll be 2000€ sir, or do you prefer to pay by giving away one of your lungs ?
I'll be right back to take you to our surgery room, thank you for your purchase
Never gonna buy a foldable. Definitely buy flip 6 or 7.
I love my fold 4, I can play two gacha games at the same time. It's a game changer....get it? XD
Are you ready to buy your first foldable?
Yes, an Oneplus phone.
And which way will it fold?
Whichever way I bend it.
Anders, 12 Mar 2023Foldables are a gimmick and everyone knows it. They'll be out of the market completely wi... moreOh yes... that's why everyone is trying to get most of the market...
Just admit you don't have money.
Rodolf, 12 Mar 2023Why pay that much for a foldable when I can buy a flagship smartphone AND a tablet at the same... moreCarrying both means to have always some bag or backpack. With a fold you have both a phone and a tablet. Lighter and cheaper, if you consider buying a flagship phone and a high level tablet.
Anonymous, 12 Mar 2023I will prefer rollable phones in future when they will be fully functional with better durability.Even more delicate than current foldable phones. Doesn't sound like something one would be wise to put in their back pocket, as it could end up resembling an exploded party popper when it's retrieved from said pocket... :p
Anonymous, 12 Mar 2023I will prefer rollable phones in future when they will be fully functional with better durability.Still can't imagine where exactly would you the display into. Using something with a large and heavy brick on the bottom is the most unpleasant thing I can imagine. And touching a rollable display? The very idea is lame.
Foldables are a gimmick and everyone knows it. They'll be out of the market completely within 3 years. Anyone saying otherwise is lying to themselves
Im considering the Z Fold 2, is under $400 used right now.