Absolute crap, waste of money and time Samsung is new Apple, both the kings of the mindless.
I just bought S22U two weeks ago @$600 CAD (420 Euro). Maybe next year this time ....
Anonymous, 06 Feb 2023Who wants Sony other than folks? Just a waste of money. I'm a prime Sony and Nokia fanboy... moreWell choice is yours but any pure android phone have a lot better endurance rating than phone with some garbage skin where tons of apps running on backround and eating your ram, your battery and disk space for nothing.
I already got my S23 ultra today in Dubai. Expected date was 17 Feb. Was shocked to get a call from courier
Urs, 06 Feb 2023I all ready bought and arrived a s23u 1tb and I posted on YouTube video about it and pictures ... moreYou cannot judge battery life of a smartphone in 1st week...stop posting uneducated stuff.
The phone 'learns' from your usage and calibrates the battery in about 2 weeks.
Dometalican, 06 Feb 2023Ow...I am offended....someone find me a safe space... /sDon't be sad
AnonD-731363, 05 Feb 2023Man for a good battery endurance buy Sony. Samsung bloatware will have maybe 50-70hours on u... moreWho wants Sony other than folks? Just a waste of money. I'm a prime Sony and Nokia fanboy since my childhood. Even I don't want a sony phone today.
[deleted post]You must have a seriously miserable life when you rely on sellouts like Mrwhosetheboss and Supersaf alongside the likes of MKBHD for camera comparison. There are much better tech YouTubers with much more thorough and holistic reviews to follow instead.
LoneOwl, 05 Feb 2023All the S23 line up is Dead with these huge prices, especially the S23+. Also, why the hell... moreStop crying. These are gonna be the best-selling s lineup yet. It's the most improved version s lineup yet. Specifically the camera
My display broke last week. I could have ordered any phone but I decided to go with the S20 FE 5G 256/8GB RAM only for the SD card slot.
NO SD card slot = NO BUY ! Especially on a HIGH-END FLAGSHIP!
I don't care if it has 20TB and UFS 15! NO SD CARD SLOT = NO BUY !
Waiting a few months is a wise thing to do. Why?
Price will go down.
Most bugs will be fixed. And... you can see if what is being offered is really worth your money. It was the case for me with the S22 Ultra. It was 'almost' there for I'm looking for. But I took a couple of pictures and decided to wait for the next iteration.
Did I mention price will go down?
I'm planning to wait at least 11 months.
Nowadays new iterations are not bringing breakthroughs or disrupt features. We are more in a steady kaizen path of incremental improvement, so hurrying just for the sake of having it right now makes no sense for me.
Pass. But it doesn't mean they are bad. I will wait for S24 series.
I all ready bought and arrived a s23u 1tb and I posted on YouTube video about it and pictures and videos, the phone is nice but:
- at maximum resolution in full use is not get me through a day from 6 am until 5 pm without nonstop using it and I charge it wireless in 3 hours and 40 minutes from 19% because slow charge make the phone last longer
- pictures are ok, I’m not impressed,are the same as s21u in the beginning without any updates
- video is better because 8k 30 and other formats look better
- I oreder it in 2 February and it came in 3 February
- at this price in Europe we don’t get 5g mmWave Antena and the phone is 200$ more than USA version
- Indian market get a watch,charger, power bank and headphones for 50$ more
- the cases are hard to find the original ones
- sound not as good as s21u just a little bit better than s22u but is even bad for all android 13 because google put a restriction in sound
- feels lighter than s21u
- is not overheating in full use not as much that I can’t use
- the phone takes faster pictures than s21u
- video side are nice in specially at 8k 30(1 minute is 600 mb and it took 15 minutes to upload the file on YouTube)
- music via USB c to jack Adaptor don’t saund as good as s21 u
- wireless data transfer is faster than s21 u but not creazy fast ( I transferred 128 gb off data in 3 hours if it had a card this will be much faster)
- overall I’m pleased to it because from the first note, nothing on the market got me so much versatility in one device
- the spen feel much faster and accurate and now is in the phone
- the edge screen is all most flat so is much easier to use
- the 200 mpixel sensor is useless because 90% of users will never use pro function and is limited to 50 mpixel pictures, hope they make a Ai software update with the possibility to use the entire 200 mp sensor if not was the point in heaving it?
- instagram integration? No is not or i don’t see it i can’t post normal pictures after android 13 update on s21u the same problem is on 13.1 that Samsung use
- YouTube editing comments or paste some written words has the same problem, a big black screen around copy paste select functions,this problem is from android 11 but it has some cool features and videos upload faster
I’m still recommending this s23 u because like I said before is nothing on the market that came close to it
- night photography is nice but Huawei p30 pro did it better
Owning S20+ 4G now, so it made sense for me to upgrade to S23+.
I even wanted to S22+ if its price reduced. But it was selling at INR 89K even day before S23 Series was announced. So made no sense.
So decided to pre-book 23+. I got S23+ at INR 85K after credit card and some other pre-book offers by Samsung. And Samsung also sending 25W charger and 15W Wireless charging Pad for free along with S23+ in India :)
its literally s22 that cost 500$ more... what else people need to know?
I though that after all those years people realize that:
1. You never buy flagship after its premier.
2. You often skip one version of phone as it often is just copy of last version.
You skip s23 and wait for s24 or whatever name they came up.
Note7 owner, 05 Feb 2023Maybe go to the gym and quit complaining about carrying a real camera around. LoL What has senseless behavior common with a gym?
Or you carry five extra devices with you on a daily basis just to make photos, navigate, do some office work make a call or play a game? Probably not, right? So why should I?