Wow it costs in my country only 70$ and u get helio g 85 thats impressive
I have this phone for about half of year. I have bought it as a spare.
It is so slow that I feel I am using somekind of first generation smart phone from 2009-2010.
I would not go into techinical details, beacuse others have done it already, but wht I can say is: as first impresion has a fair price, looks good, feels like good quality (the materials used are actually quite good), but the software is dreadful and painstakinglly slow!
Buy it only for grandmas or paps or if you really do not care about wating your time and money!
Happy with it. The drawback is that you can't record calls in the UK. Real nuisance for me! Call recording is not illegal in the UK.
How can turn on proximity sensor
I just got this phone as a spare, it's amazing for the price. Screen looks nice for the resolution. Can get about 13-14 hours screen on time with 60hz and low brightness which is fine for indoors. Only thing that lets it down is the camera, not great but perfectly usable.
Anonymous, 14 Jul 2023I bought this Motorola g13 and after 1 week review,this is the worts mobile phone I ever bough... morei have the exact same phone and i can tell you its a good choice for who wants a buget and good phone
for me this phone really do multi tasks
Anonymous, 17 Aug 2023There is no gallery ,where do the WhatsApp images get savedI think photos on this device will be saved to Google Photos instead of a gallery. Hope this helps.
There is no gallery ,where do the WhatsApp images get saved
Bob, 15 Jul 2023Exactly the same problem here.
So rubbish.Same problem with audio cutting out part way through a call.
I've switched on/off various settings and rebooted my phone and the problem still exists.
Handset bought in June 2023.
MANANAKOP, 04 Apr 2023Does anyone knows if this comes with it's silicon/plastic mobile case in the packaging?Yes. I received G13 with silicon cover from Flipkart.
I bought this Motorola g13 and after 1 week review,this is the worts mobile phone I ever bought,because this phone cannot do a multi task,because if you do it's always log/hang and always say ui is not functioning,don't by this phone,trust me don't waste your money buying this
It's good value for the price however a few things I note from using it:
1. No ultra wide camera
2. I think the macro camera is not necessary, I wish an ultra wide camera would take its place.
3. Its an LCD Screen. If you are wearing polarising sunglasses, you can't see the screen in landscape mode, it disappears into a black screen (very annoying when outdoors and I have to remove the sunglasses to see the screen). Screen is not overly bright in bright light either, max brightness isn't particularly high
4. If shooting a video in landscape mode, what you see on screen is not the same as you actually record, you get a whole lot extra of the lower "foreground" picture on screen. I really don't know why but anyway, your video doesn't come out as centred as planned. Assume a software update may be able to fix this.
5. If I plug in an external SD card reader into the USB-C slot, I couldn't find a way to see the contents of the SD card. It's not a problem on my Samsung phones (I use the File app). Tried downloading File apps but they didn't resolve the issue. Yes, I know I could put a micro SD card in the phone but I want to see the contents of the card without that hassle
6. No 5G support. Bit of a deal breaker going forward.
7. It does come with a clear silicone case, a nice bonus.
8. My G13 came with space for 2 Sim cards and they both worked well.
So with all that, I would consider it a very good backup phone, with Samsung A54 being my main phone. The A54 doesn't have these issues for points 1-6. Notably the A54 is a lot more expensive but the screen in landscape mode and photography issues are major downsides for me. Plus I think no 5G maybe a deal breaker/large limitation for going forward.
I just bought it last month, and I'm facing a problem with calling. Whenever I receive a call, after few minutes the voice from opposite person stops abruptly while the call still continues. (i.e.) I couldn't hear them but, they can hear my voice. I had to turn-on the speaker to hear there voice again. If anyone facing the same problem? Please tell me a solution for this.
Got this phone for almost a week, as back up phone battery is good performance fine u got what you pay for just dont expect too much... Almost stock android/pixel vibe...
Have had mine for 1 day. Seems to not charge intermittently. Has anyone else had this problem?
Pk, 03 Jun 2023Motorola g13 volte or notYes