Lee27, 06 Jun 2023Hi, I have had the Mate 40 Pro, P40 Pro and currently have the P40 Pro+ and truly loved all of... morehi which one is better is it the p 40 pro plus pr the mate
60 pro as the optical zoom & digital zoom and together
with the 7680fps super slow motion is what am looking
for to be specific and so which has better optical zoom
Kev, 17 Apr 2022P40 Pro+ Pros: 1. Much better handling and materials 2. Much stronger selfie camera in terms... moreHi, I have had the Mate 40 Pro, P40 Pro and currently have the P40 Pro+ and truly loved all of them. However, I honestly think that the camera on the P40 Pro+ is superior to the Mate 40 Pro but inferior to the P40 Pro. No OIS on main camera on Mate 40 Pro which was very frustrating. The Camera on the P40 Pro felt as though the post processing between that and the P40 Pro+ was better on the P40 Pro. Just my thoughts.
sayabosanhidup, 31 Mar 2023does anyone know how does one check whether the p 40 pro plus is brand new or a used one as i... moreUhm....I guess if you search for it new, you will find it to buy new, but if you look for it at second hand then you will find it used....I don't understand what you mean on how to check new or used. You just check the price, used of course will be cheaper and of course a random person will usually sell it, while new would be selled either an official store online or one in your city
David 040882, 23 Nov 2022Both are getting or already got Harmony OSdoes anyone know how does one check whether the p
40 pro plus is brand new or a used one as im planning
to buy one either today or in days to come please help
is it possible to check even without buying it first like
asking the IMEI no of the phone which is on the box
is there a web site which i can in put IMEI to confirm
or should i just go buy the mate30 pro
which seem highly likely that is is new
Pacis, 26 Dec 2022Hello. I am wondering if this phone is a good purchase for 790 euros. Thank you790 at second hand I presume? Or new? If it is new, then it is a pretty decent deal, but if second hand, then its a bit overpriced. And of course, as long as you don't get bothered by not having Google Play Services....then its a great phone, back in the day when it was released it had the Best camera on a smartphone
Hello. I am wondering if this phone is a good purchase for 790 euros.
HuaweiPro, 24 Feb 2022This is a full GMS phone, you can downgrade it perfectly to EMUI system below 10.1.0.150, and ... moreAre there any ways to downgrade the Mate 40 Pro to EMUI 10 since it came out of the box with EMUI 11? Both are Android 10 base.
Kev, 17 Apr 2022P40 Pro+ Pros:
1. Much better handling and materials
2. Much stronger selfie camera in terms... moreP40 Pro is slightly more compact, and easier to handle than the Mate 40 Pro. Mate 40 Pro has a better performance given the newer chipset (Kirin 9000).
I believe their base Android is the same (Android 10), and not sure what will happen when Android 10 is reaching the end of life support. Yes, people are suggesting HarmonyOS, however, from my limited understanding (which can be wrong too and would welcome some expert's comments), HarmonyOS is a micro-kernel software based used on the Android kernels. HarmonyOS hasn't been developed as a full-blown mobile OS yet (like Android or iOS).
Haven't heard anything that suggests, either, P40 or Mate 40 series Android has been upgraded beyond Android 10. I had P50 Pro previously, and the base Android is Android 11. From reviews, the base Android for Mate 50 Pro is Android 12.
Nevertheless, if all things are equal. Both P40 Pro and Mate 40 Pro are still good devices in 2022 if you can get them for a discount.
Anonymous, 15 Mar 2022is this google avalive? Nope
can anyone pls kindly tell me whether d huawei
mate 30 pro or the huawei p 40 pro plus can be
updated to harmony os bcos m planning to buy
either one & if it can to what harmony will it be
Markus Leto, 26 May 2021Hi Guys, need a little help. I'm torn between the Mate 40 pro and the P40 pro+.
I'm... moreP40 Pro+ Pros:
1. Much better handling and materials
2. Much stronger selfie camera in terms of raw detail
3. It beats the Mate 40 Pro with pure optical zoom
Mate 40 Pro Pros:
1. A sleeker design with a matte finish and color option beyond white and black
2. Better peripheral hardware like you mentioned: Stereo speakers, faster chip
3. Is equipped with an RYYB Periscope camera similar to the P40 Pro (The P40 Pro+ has an RYYB sensor for its 3x imager, but the 10x is an RGGB sensor) In short, the periscope of the Mate 40 Pro is superior in low light.
4. Smaller punch hole, selfie camera is an ultrawide
5. The more traditional camera setup means a more predictable camera experience. The P40 Pro+ might be prone to be more unstable lens switching between focus points and during the night. (Experience from using the P30 Pro which itself experiences slight instability in lens switching)
1. Software suite and security: Both offer incredibly fast fingerprint and FaceID scanning
2. Main camera: Both use the same sensor
3. Ultrawide camera: Both are rather narrow at 18mm
is this google avalive?
This is a full GMS phone, you can downgrade it perfectly to EMUI system below 10.1.0.150, and then install Google services easily (Currently, still in perfect use)
And there is Mate 30 series and even mate 40 series can be installed.
can some1 pls tell me what if the battery needs to be
replaced will it be hard as it is made of ceramic back
will it affect its
AnonD-997637, 11 May 2021I just bought this phone. And I'm using all Google services with no problem. Best phon... moreGood , thank you , huawei is only camera phone with 409600 ISO , you can get picture in the dark
beep bop boop, 11 May 2021ok but did it come natively with the P40 Pro+?? :)try and understand what he said "he installed google services" so how can you ask is it native when you know its not; therefore: your comment is moot.